The successful Multimedia Specialist candidate will conceptualize brand storytelling style and strategy; create, develop and produce video, audio, graphics and multimedia presentation materials in accordance with client and agency style guides, ensure brand consistency; lead and help create quality, persuasive communications. You will be responsible for storyboarding, vendor and client interfacing, project management of all multimedia production work, and concept presentations.
Reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications.
- Manage video, audio and multimedia project activities from concept to completion
- Script, videotape, manage and post multimedia content to websites and social media
- Create and resize basic graphics elements for small campaigns and projects e.g., importing and exporting graphics into various file formats, developing print and digital ads, designing social media graphics, and more
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or a related media field, i.e., broadcast, video and film, design, or marketing
- At least three years of graphic design and editing experience with software such as Adobe After Effects, Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro and AVID Media Composer
Company benefits include health, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, holidays, professional development and training opportunities and a remote-friendly work environment. We are a collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity in talent and creativity.
SRB Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse staff.
To apply, please send your resume to Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Amber Bentley, at firstname.lastname@example.org.